Ikea has good selections of good looking shoe storage. But you don’t want your guest to notice that it is Ikea furniture? Or you like the Ikea style, but you want to something better quality? Here are Ikea’s shoe storage alternatives!
Ikea shoe cabinets
First of all, let’s check what Ikea has. Most of Ikea’s shoe storage cabinets are tilt-out drawer style. (such as, STALL, BISSA, TRONES, HEMNES, BRUSALI and MACKAPAR) They are slim and suitable for limited space. Because of this slim style feature, it has to be attached to the wall. Bigger shoes may not fit these cabinets, but this is the common problem with this type of shoe cabinet, not specific to Ikea cabinet.
Ikea shoe cabinets alternatives
Now let’s see the cabinets that look like Ikea furniture.
- Nordic Minimalist off white wooden shoe cabinet
- Tribesigns Free Standing Shoe Racks
- Pemberly Row shoe storage cabinet
- Symbiosis Bamboo shoe rack cabinet
- Allmodern Coburg apothecary accent cabinet
- Black narrow shoe storage cabinet
- Tvilum Diana shoe cabinet
- Corrigan Studio shoe storage cabinet
- Capet walnut narrow shoe storage cabinet with flip-down